Three Percent

Last solar eclipse I was concerned about the clouds
Totality came through Cleveland then down the shore
It came to me and I understand why people chase
New Zealand 2028 does not seem that far

Certainly more in space
Is anything more precise than eclipse prediction
The ancients built upon the boulders in nature
Erratics the heretics of geology give away secrets

Three percent they probably predicted first
Did some one catch a gleam between the leaves
The math easier to see
I have put these two in a box certain one exists 

The animals did not notice at all
Been cloudy and rainy all week
Three percent transforms in importance
If you looked you did see

Totality introduced itself to everyone
The clouds broke just in time
One hundred percent is unmistakable
Everywhere you could look

There are new approximation of pi to find
I have this idea of three from hundred 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Generation Why?

More Holidays

Slavic Studies