Mirror

I am Silver and exact I have no preconceptions
Whatever I see I inhabit immediately
As love would have me see or disregard
I am cruel and tell lies
A capitol letter Deity three sided
Miss more than I see
I have looked for so long I forget what to 
From the head I face the world
A torrent that fills the landscape gouged by glaciers
Searching my reaches for what he really is
He turns and lies the only light source
I see him back and despair lost time
He rewards them with tears and an absolution stolen
She is important to me gone before I would lose her
Her face fails to hold the darkness
In me she has drown a young boy and in her an old woman
She rises toward me day after day like a movie fish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Generation Why?

More Holidays

Slavic Studies